An intuitive thinker, focused on solving problems and passionate in creating functional and beautiful products. I believe that learning never stops and there will always be new challenges to overcome. Reliable team player that is able to collaborate well and ensure projects are completed on time.
- Tools/Environment - Git, Monday, Slack, Github, Gitlab, Docker, Heroku, Redis, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma
- Go - Gin, Gorm, Gorilla, Pgx, Echo
- JS/TS - ReactJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS, VueJS, NextJS, Webpack, Bootstrap, Material
- Python - Jinjja, Django, Tornado
- Data - PostgreSQL, MySQL, GraphQL, JSON, MongoDB, BoltDb, Firebase - Firestore, RTDB, Storage, BigQuery
Transcelestial - Mar 2022 - Present | Singapore
- Platform Team - Observability
- Technologies used - JS - ReactJS, Golang - Echo, BoltDB, C++ - OpenCV, GCP - K8s, Grafana
- Develop internal tools for Platform.
- Improve REST API endpoints for Backend.
- Create unit tests with gomock and testing.T
- Write documentations on architecture.
- Improve Core Technology for Pointing Acquisition Targeting System to allow multi beacon setup.
- Attend to customer support issues and requests.
- Fix Camera Stream issue conflicting a multi container setup.
- Support Software Issues with Jig on manufacturing line.
- Built software improvements for new Jig Rev.
- Work on Free Space Optics Link Testbed setup.
- Mentor Interns.
Bitsmedia - Jul 2021 - Mar 2022 | Singapore
- Technologies used - ReactJS, Firebase, Python Jinja, NodeJS, Redis, Kubernetes
- Build new features for Frontend Platform.
- Develop microservices and tools on Backend.
- Implement REST API endpoints for Backend.
- Create unit tests with Jest.
- Write documentations on codebase.
- Integrate Web Payment Services.
Software Risk - Jan 2021 - Jun 2021 | Singapore
- Technologies used - ReactJS, Redux, Golang, Docker, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL.
- Build new features for Web Platform.
- Fix bugs from existing Platform and implemented enhancements.
- Develop microservices and tools for Backend.
- Implement new REST API endpoints for Backend.
- Create unit test prior to deployment.
- Update user stories in sprint planning.
Public Affairs Department - May 2018 - November 2020 | Singapore
- Create publicity materials
- Design Unicorn - Product Design, Graphic Design, Illustrations, Book Design, Building Design, Interior Design, Web Design.
- Designed UX Mockup for Website [https://police.gov.sg](https://police.gov.sg), [https://police.gov.sg/spf200](https://police.gov.sg/spf200)
- Develop Intranet Website.
Police Security Command - April 2013 - April 2018 | Singapore
- Developed new Portable Security Equipment for Surveillance.
- Evaluate new Radio System Technologies.
- Implement Security Systems at residences.
Police Security Command - 2009 - Apr 2018 | Singapore
- Ensure the safety and security of Cabinet Ministers, and visiting Foreign Dignataries.
University of Portsmouth - UK - 2021 - Present | Singapore
PSB Academy - 2020 - 2021 | Singapore
Raffles College of Higher Education - 2007 - 2008 | Singapore
- Jan 2022: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Dec 2021: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Mar 2021: Professional Certificate in Full Stack Web Development Batch 1
- Dec 2020: GoSchool - Golang Apprenticeship Programme Batch 1
- Jan 2020: Professional Certificate in Python Programming
- Dec 2019: NICF - Mobile User Experience Design
- Oct 2019: Certified ScrumMaster